Thursday, December 21, 2006

Hello World!

Hi there and welcome to Godless Media blog.

I decided to start this blog because I'm an Atheist who is very proud of my non-belief.

Atheism is a defining characteristic of my life. It's probably as integral to me as it is to those of faith in a god. I am so glad that I am unchained from the mindless pressures and rules that my religious counterparts have to endure. Instead of obeying what others tell me, I actually get to live my life looking for evidence and reason as opposed to commands. I am the master of my life.
But the main reason why I started this blog is because I was never able to find a site that collected all of the media out there that reflected the standpoint of the faithless. I would see an article or video here or there, but skeptical media was hard to come by. The goal of this blog is to rectify that.

So, hopefully I can provide links to media that an Atheist would find interesting. If you are of faith, these links still work, and I sincerely urge you to view them with an open mind. If you don't like what is presented, feel free to let me know.

Enjoy!

No comments: